Chairman of the Board
* Extensiv international Business experience, in pulp & paper, energy, mining, and Venture industries.
* Well connected in the sectors of manufacturing, construction, financing and supplies. Years of executive positions within Metso Corporation (Valmet) and later the Perini Group (NTG, Perini Navi, Futura, Perini Business Park)
CEO, Board Member
* Cofounder of Polyfuels Group.
* Experience with waste management projects in Sweden, Turkey and Estonia before launching the company.
*Broad experience in sales; International marketing, public relatations and business development.
* Graduated from Oslo University; with major in political science, public law and communication.
* Former Norwegian Minister of Fisheries, member of the Norwegian Cabinet 2015-2018, extensive experience from politics and committees, both in Norway and abroad. During his ministry post, he was, among other things, involved in plastic projects focusing on ocean and landfill waste.
* 40 years of experience in building, energy economics and real estate development. 10 last year of sustainable environmental projects and funding of these including Depo Anlagenbau, now Depo Solutions AS and Depo Solutions GMBH. (Plastic recycling for “green diesel”).
* Participant in GJ Capital AS, Global Green Capital AS and JHH AS (Real Estate Development Company)